Scroll down and tap Settings. In the Account Settings section, tap Personal Information, then tap Contact Info. Tap the email address you’d like to remove, then tap Remove.
How do I delete saved emails from Facebook login?
Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy, then tap Settings. In the Account Settings section, tap Personal Information, then tap Email Address. Tap the email address you’d like to remove, then tap Remove.
How do I remove email from my phone?
Remove Email Account – Android Device
- Go to Settings. From the Home screen swipe down and tap on the Settings gear icon.
- Go to Accounts. Scroll down and tap Accounts.
- Select Account to be Removed. Select the account you wish to remove from your device. …
- Find More Options. Tap More.
- Remove Account. …
- Confirm Account Removal.
How do I remove an email address from Facebook on my Android?
To remove an email address:
- In the top right of Facebook, tap .
- Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy, then tap Settings.
- In the Account Settings section, tap Personal Information, then tap Contact Info.
- Tap Remove below the email address you’d like to remove. …
- You may be asked to re-enter your Facebook password.
How do I remove my primary email from Facebook 2021?
From there, go to Settings & Privacy. Navigate to the Contact section in General Account Settings. Add the new email address that will replace the old one. Once you’re done, click the Remove option next to the old email.
How do I delete emails from my Android phone?
Here’s what you need to do:
- Launch the Email app.
- Navigate to the folder that contains the messages you wish to delete.
- Tap and hold any message in your Inbox to highlight it.
- Tap the small circle labeled “All” to highlight all messages. …
- Tap the Delete button to delete all selected messages.
Does deleting an email delete it from all devices?
If you are deleting one account from one device, then yes, your emails will be on every device they were previously on. If you are actually deleting the services and deactivating the account from one device, you will not have the emails on your other devices.
Can you permanently delete email accounts?
Deleting a Gmail account is permanent. … You will no longer be able to use your Gmail address to send or receive emails, and the address will not be made available for anyone else to use in the future. However, deleting a Gmail account does not delete the entire Google Account the email address is associated with.
Can I change my primary email address on Facebook?
To change your primary email address on the Facebook website: Sign in to your Facebook account and select the down-arrow in the upper-right corner. Select Settings & Privacy in the drop-down menu. … In the Enter new email box, type your new email address, and select Add.
How do I change my primary email account?
Android and iOS apps:
- Open the Android or iOS app.
- Tap the More tab > Settings > Email addresses.
- Select the email address you wish to be your new primary email address.
- Tap Make This the Primary Email (iOS) or tap (top right on Android) and select Make This the Primary Email.
- Tap OK.
How do I change my Facebook email on my iPhone?
Changing Your Facebook Email Using an iPhone or iPad
- Tap on the Facebook app icon to run it.
- Tap the three horizontal lines at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll down and tap the “Settings & Privacy and/or Account Settings” option.
- Tap “General”, then “Email”.
- Tap “Add Email Address”.