How do you change the date and time on Facebook Messenger?
Just head to you phone settings, Locate the date/time settings and change the time format from 24hrs to 12hrs. That’s all.
How do you reset Messenger settings?
Reset All Your Settings
- Open Settings on your phone and scroll to the bottom.
- Click on System.
- Tap Reset options.
- Carefully select Reset app preferences from the options.
- Confirm the action by pressing RESET APPS on the screen.
Why are the dates messed up on Facebook?
The timestamp of posts made by fans is incorrect – it shows posts that have been made in the future. For example, the timestamp is showing “In 5 hours”, indicating it’s been posted on a Sunday, in fact it’s a Saturday. When an admin responds, the comment shows the correct timestamp.
How do I change the date on messages?
- Log in to the SMS from a client.
- On the SMS toolbar, navigate to the Admin > Server Properties tab.
- Select the Network tab.
- In the Date/Time area enter the desired information: – Enable Network Time Protocol (NTP) – NTP Server 1. – NTP Server 2. – NTP Server 3. …
- Click Apply.
How do I fix Messenger problems?
Open the Apps menu. Select All apps. Look for Messenger in the list of apps and tap the option that says Force stop. Once this is done, go back to the home screen and try opening Facebook Messenger again, and the issue should be fixed.
Where are Facebook Messenger settings?
From Facebook.com , go to the Messenger Icon and click on the 3 dots icon on the right hand-side next to Messenger. Then a window comes up ‘Chat settings Customise your Messenger experience’.
Why is my messenger timestamp wrong?
If the timestamp displayed on your received messages or the last seen time of your contacts are incorrect, please check the time and time zone configuration on your phone. You might need to re-adjust them. We recommend setting your date and time to Automatic or Network Provided.
How do I get rid of the timestamp on Facebook?
There’s no option to remove the timestamp. The only thing you can do to hide the timestamp is to avoid using Facebook from the smartphone. To excise this evidence of your procrastination, click the “privacy” link on the top right, then go to the News Feed and Mini-Feed section.
How do I fix my date on Facebook?
To change the date of a post on your Page:
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Go to the post on your Page’s timeline.
- Click in the top right of the post.
- Select Change Date.
- Choose the year, month, date and hour where you want the post to appear on your Page’s timeline.
- Click Save.
How do I remove timestamp from messages?
Select Chat Settings, locate the Message Timestamp option, and then toggle the switch to disable it. Disable the Last Seen Timestamp. Tap on “Advanced,” locate the Last Seen Timestamp, and then toggle the switch to disable it.
How do I put the date and time on my text messages?
But here’s what I discovered: on Android messages, u can press and hold a RECEIVED message, go to the menu at top right, and press View Details to see the exact time it was sent and received.
How do I add a date to my text messages?
How to Schedule a Text Message on Android 7 and Newer Using Google Messages
- Open the Messages app and open a conversation. Create a text message, but don’t send it yet. …
- Touch and hold Send. Hold the Send button. …
- Choose from the suggestions. Tap Pick date and time or you can choose from among several preset times. …
- Tap Send.