Tap Settings & Privacy, then tap Settings. Below Preferences, tap Notifications. Tap Push. Next to Sounds, tap to turn notification sounds on or off.
Why does my Facebook notifications not make a Sound?
Change the Facebook Notification Sound
Open up your Facebook app and tap those three little horizontal (side-to-side) lines at the top-right of the page, Scroll down and tap on “Settings and Privacy” and then on “Settings”. … This will change your default notification sound for Facebook.
Why am I not getting Sound notifications on my Android phone?
Go to Settings > Sound & Notification > App Notifications. Select the app, and make sure that Notifications are turned on and set to Normal. Make sure that Do Not Disturb is turned off.
How do I change my Facebook notification Sound on my Samsung?
- Start your Facebook on your phone.
- Tap the icon shown with three bars to enter the Menu list.
- Choose Notifications & Sounds and select the tone for this app.
- Confirm by pressing OK.
What happened to Facebook notifications?
Make sure App Notifications are turned on. The exact path differs across different manufacturers but it will be something like Settings > Sound and notifications > App Notifications. … Try clearing cache data from the Facebook app and Messenger app. If notifications still don’t appear, try reinstalling the app.
How do I get sound back on Facebook?
Some videos on the Facebook app are muted by default, and you have to turn the volume on after the video loads. Make sure there isn’t an “x” next to the volume symbol on the video. If there is an “x,” click the icon to restore the sound and then adjust the volume to suit your preferences.
How do I get notification sounds on Android?
To turn on Sound Notifications, follow these steps:
- Open your device’s Settings app .
- Tap Accessibility Sound Notifications.
- Tap Open Sound Notifications.
- To accept the permissions, tap OK.
- Optional: Change your Sound Notifications shortcut.
How do I set notification sounds on Android?
How to Add Custom Notification Sounds
- Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Notifications.
- Scroll down and tap Advanced > Default notification sound.
- Tap My Sounds.
- Tap + (plus sign).
- Find and select your custom sound.
- Your new ringtone should appear in the list of available ringtones in the My Sounds menu.
How do I set notification sounds?
Change your notification sound
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Sound & vibration Advanced. Default notification sound.
- Choose a sound.
- Tap Save.
How do I change my notification settings on Facebook?
In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture. Scroll to the bottom and tap Settings. Tap Notifications below Preferences. Tap to adjust how you get notifications and what you get notified about.
How do I change the sound settings on Facebook?
Open Facebook and tap on the three-lined icon along the top of the screen. Scroll down until you find Settings & Privacy, select it, then tap on Settings. Next select Media and Contacts and then toggle Sounds in the app to the Off position.
How do you refresh notifications on Facebook?
How do I turn update notifications on or off on Facebook?
- Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll down and tap Settings.
- Tap Facebook Lite Updates from Account Settings.
- Tap next to App Update Available to turn update notifications on or off.
- Confirm your choice.
How do I turn on notifications for a page on Facebook?
To adjust notifications for a Page:
- From you News Feed, tap Search at the top of Facebook.
- Enter the name of the Page and choose from the results.
- Go to the Page.
- Tap then tap Following.
- Tap Edit Notification Settings.
- Select the type of notifications you want to receive (example: Standard, Highlights or Off).
What are Facebook push notifications?
Push notifications: sent when you’re not actively using Facebook (example: on your device’s lockscreen). … These show up as numbers over the in Facebook’s navigation, or over the Facebook app on your phone. You can’t turn in-app notifications off completely, but you can choose what you get notified about.