Under Explore, tap Trends. Drag the slider next to Trends for you to turn on and receive personalized trends. When the feature is disabled, you can change your location by tapping Change location. In the search box, type your desired Trends location or choose from the list.
How do I remove a trending location on Twitter?
7 thoughts on “How to Remove Trends from Twitter”
- Go to “# Explore” directly under “Home”
- Click the blue cog wheel to the right of the “Search Twitter” box.
- Click “Explore Locations”
- Pick a country that means nothing to you (like Iceland, St Lucia, etc)
How do I change my trending location to worldwide on Twitter?
You can change it from setting and see the trends for a specific location.
- Go To Setting and Privacy by tapping on the profile icon on the top menu.
- Click on Content Preferences.
- Under the Explore Option, Click on Trends.
- Click on Trends Location.
- Select Your Desired Location.
How do I delete trending searches?
To turn off trending searches:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google app .
- At the top right, tap your Profile picture or initial Settings General.
- Turn off Autocomplete with trending searches.
What happened to worldwide trends on Twitter?
As part of this update, we’ve removed the Worldwide Trends view, but hear us out: we’re working on improving Explore so we show you more relevant content for the different locations that you pick. … People will need to be updated about what is going on in the world, now more than ever..
How do you change location on Twitter?
How can I correct my country setting?
- Visit Your account.
- Click Account information, enter your password and then select Country.
- Select the correct country from the drop-down.
- Click Agree and continue.
Why can’t I turn off trending searches?
Go to Settings, navigate to Auto-complete with trending searches, and tap Do not show popular searches. Restart your browser. If popular searches still show up, log out of your Google account and restart your device again.
How do I turn off trending searches on my iPhone?
Turn off trending search from a mobile browser
- On your iPhone or iPad, open a browser like Chrome. or Safari.
- Go to google.com.
- At the top left, tap Menu. Settings.
- Under “Autocomplete with trending searches,” select Do not show popular searches.
How do I turn off Twitter Recommendations 2021?
Tap your profile picture -> settings & privacy -> notifications -> push notifications… & then I think u need to scroll down and uncheck “recommendations”.
Can you stop Twitter recommendations?
Tap “Settings and privacy” and go to Notifications; Once there open “Push notifications”; Now scroll down until you see the “Recommendations from Twitter” section and disable both “Topics” and “Popular in your network” options; You can even disable “News” if you don’t care about them.