Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name. Scroll down to the post you want to edit. Tap on the post, then tap Edit Privacy. Select who can see the post from the options that appear (example: Public, Friends, Only Me).
How do I change a Facebook post to private?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Scroll down to the post you want to edit.
- Tap in the top right of the post and select Edit Privacy.
- Select a new audience from the options that appear (example: Public, Friends, Only Me).
How do you set a post to private?
On the Settings page, click “Privacy” in the list of options on the left. The “Privacy Settings and Tools” screen displays. In the “Who can see my stuff?” section, click in the “Limit the audience for posts you’ve shared with friends of friends or Public” section.
How do I make my posts private on Facebook 2021?
Go to Settings and Privacy, select Privacy in the left-hand pane, and click on Limit Past Posts. This option automatically hides all your public posts from the Public and sets them to Friends only. In this manner, people who are not your friends won’t be able to see your timeline posts.
How do I control who sees my Facebook posts?
In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture.
- Scroll down and tap Settings.
- Scroll down to Audience and Visibility and tap Posts.
- Tap Limit who can see past posts.
- Tap Limit Old Posts, then tap Confirm to confirm your decision.
Who can see only me posts on Facebook?
You’ll have three options for this setting. “Only Me,” means the posts are fully private, only viewable to you. “Friends” means your Facebook friends can see what you post and search for your posts. “Public” means anyone on or off Facebook can see your posts, and anyone with a Facebook account can search your posts.
Hide all future posts from a person or people
- Click the gear icon in the upper right corner, and choose Settings.
- Choose Privacy from the left-hand menu.
- Under the “Who can see my stuff?” heading, choose Edit.
- Hit the pull-down menu to the left of the Post button.
- Choose custom.
Who can see my custom posts on Facebook?
When you use the Custom audience option to share a post with a list or specific people, the people you share the post with may be able to see each other’s names. You can also use the Friends Except and Specific Friends audience options to include or exclude specific friends from your post. Was this helpful?
Why is no one seeing my personal Facebook posts?
The Facebook Page algorithm is quite different than the one for Profiles. … But unless they’re interacting (liking, reacting to, commenting, or sharing) immediately with your content, there’s a chance Facebook’s algorithm will hide your post so no one will see it.