The secret is to make your image taller than the recommended 828 x 315 pixels or for mobile viewing 465pixels tall, to be exact. This gives you 75 extra pixels at the top and bottom which will be cropped on the desktop view.
Why does my Facebook cover look different on mobile?
Facebook cover photos are 820 pixels wide and 312 pixels tall for desktop, and 640 pixels wide by 360 pixels tall for mobile. If your uploaded image is smaller than these dimensions, Facebook will stretch it to fit, making it appear blurry.
What size is mobile Facebook cover?
Cover photos are displayed at 820px by 312px on desktop and at 640px by 360px on a smartphone so stick to a design that works at both sizes.
How do I stop Facebook from compressing my cover photo?
“How to avoid blurry/pixelated Facebook cover photos”
- Upload your image with the correct dimensions. Make sure the image dimensions are 851px x 315px. …
- Remember to leave a space where your profile picture will be. …
- Most importantly, the image size.
How do I change my cover photo on mobile Facebook?
How to change your cover photo on Facebook on a mobile device
- Open the Facebook app on your iPhone or Android phone and navigate to your profile.
- Select the camera icon in the bottom right corner of your cover photo.
What is the best resolution for Facebook cover photo?
According to Facebook, your cover photo is displayed at 820 pixels wide by 312 pixels tall on your Page on desktops and 640 pixels wide by 360 pixels tall on smartphones. But if you want to use a single image that works pretty well on both desktop and mobile, 820 pixels wide by 462 pixels tall seems to be the best.
Create a Facebook Page banner from a template
- On the PicMonkey homepage, click Create new > Templates.
- Browse or search for Facebook cover, and choose the one you want.
- In the editor, click the layers you want to replace. …
- Try out a texture or effect on a layer if you wanna.
- Add visual interest with graphics.
How do I make a Facebook cover?
How to upload Facebook cover photos
- Navigate to your Facebook business page and mouse over the cover photo space at the top.
- Click Add a Cover in the top left corner.
- Click Upload Photo/Video and select the photo you’d like to upload.
- A preview of your photo will appear in the cover space. …
- Click Publish.
What are the dimensions for a Facebook cover photo 2020?
Your Page’s cover photo: Displays at 820 pixels wide by 312 pixels tall on your Page on computers and 640 pixels wide by 360 pixels tall on smartphones.