Is there a way to make all past Facebook posts private?
Scroll down and tap Settings. Scroll down to Audience and Visibility and tap Posts. Tap Limit who can see past posts. Tap Limit Old Posts, then tap Confirm to confirm your decision.
How do I make past public posts private?
Click “Settings” on the drop-down menu. On the Settings page, click “Privacy” in the list of options on the left. The “Privacy Settings and Tools” screen displays. In the “Who can see my stuff?” section, click in the “Limit the audience for posts you’ve shared with friends of friends or Public” section.
How do I stop new friends seeing old posts on Facebook?
In the top right of Facebook, tap .
- Scroll down and tap Settings.
- Scroll down to Audience and visibility and tap Posts.
- Tap Limit who can see past posts.
- Tap Limit old posts, then tap Confirm to confirm your decision.
How do I make all my past posts only me?
All you need to do is go to setting. Under setting, you click on privacy setting and tool (privacy). In who can see your future post, you click edit and change from public to only me. Then, Facebook will constantly recorded your post for only me.
How do I make all my old Facebook posts public?
To choose a new audience for one of your past posts:
- Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Scroll down to the post you want to edit.
- Tap in the top right of the post, then tap Edit Privacy.
- Select who can see the post from the options that appear (example: Public, Friends, Only Me).
How do I hide old posts from friends?
Facebook also has a tool to hide public Timeline posts en masse. To do this, click the arrow in the top-right corner of your profile and navigate to Settings & Privacy > Settings > Privacy. Click the Limit Past Posts link to open a warning advising that all your public posts will be converted to Friends only.
What does it mean to limit past posts on Facebook?
When you use Limit Past Posts to change the audience of all your past posts: When you Limit Past Posts, you’ll change the audience of all your past posts to Friends. … Limit Past Posts only controls the audience for posts you’ve shared.