Log in to Facebook from a computer, then switch to your Page. From your Page, click Manage, then click Page Access. Click next to the person that you want to edit access, then click Edit Access. Click or to select the features you want this person to manage, then click Update Access.
How do I manage another page on Facebook?
If you’re an admin:
- In the top right of Facebook, tap .
- Tap Pages, then select your Page.
- Tap then tap Page Roles.
- Tap next to the person whose role you want to change. You may need to enter your password to continue.
- Tap to choose a new role and then tap Save.
How do I manage multiple Facebook accounts?
Since it goes against our Community Standards to maintain more than one personal account, we don’t have a way to merge multiple accounts. However, you can manually switch to one account and keep the information that’s important to you.
How do I find Facebook pages?
Facebook: Here’s How to Discover Pages to Like
- Step 1: Tap the three horizontal lines in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Step 2: Tap “Settings.”
- Step 3: Tap “News Feed Preferences.”
- Step 4: Tap “Discover Pages that match your interests.” This will take you to a list of pages.
Can you have two business pages on Facebook?
Although you can have only one Facebook account and personal page, you can have multiple business or other pages.
How do I manage my Facebook business page?
Create a Business Manager
- Go to business.facebook.com/overview.
- Click Create Account.
- Enter a name for your business, your name and work email address and click Next.
- Enter your business details and click Submit.
How many pages can I manage on Facebook?
If you manage multiple Pages, you can access up to 50 of them in Pages Manager.
How can I merge two Facebook pages with different names 2020?
In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture.
- Tap Pages.
- Go to your Page and tap More.
- Tap Edit Settings.
- Tap General then tap Merge Pages.
- Enter your Facebook password, then tap Continue.
- Tap Choose a Page to select 2 Pages you want to merge and tap Continue.
- Tap Request Merge.
How can I merge two Facebook pages with different names?
How to merge facebook pages with different names
- Choose the page with the largest number of likes. The merging process will be performed on this page. …
- Click the “Edit Page” button. Than select “Edit Settings”.
- Click the link “Merge duplicate Pages”. …
- Confirm the pages that you want to merge.
Go to facebook.com/pages/merge (or business.facebook.com/pages/merge if both pages are part of Business Manager) to merge the pages. Select the two pages that you want to merge, then click continue. To confirm, click “Request Merge.”
How do I set up a second Facebook business page?
Add a Page to Business Manager
- Go to Business Settings. It looks like a gear icon in your sidebar.
- In the Business Assets section, click Accounts. Then, click Pages.
- Click Add in the dropdown menu.
- Select Add a Page.
- Enter the Facebook Page name or URL.
- Click Add Page. You should see your Page on the next screen.
Can I separate my business page from my personal account on Facebook?
When you open a Facebook website page for your business, you are setting the business apart from your personal Facebook profile. … You can create a separate business page that is not your personal profile page, but you do need to open a business page from a personal profile.