Step 1: Tap the magnifying glass at the bottom of the screen. Step 2: Tap the search bar at the top of the screen. Step 3: Type the keyword you wish to search for. Step 4: Tap the desired keyword in the search results that appear.
How do you find old posts on Instagram?
You can easily get to your Instagram archive by opening the menu on your profile page. In your archive, you’ll find any posts that you’ve hidden along with all of your previously uploaded stories. You can also view your archive settings, which includes the option to automatically save photos and videos.
Instagram is upgrading its search functionality and letting users find content by keywords for the first time. … According to a report from TechCrunch, users are now be able to search for posts using keywords that may appear in photo & video captions.
Can you search Instagram posts by date?
You can pick any geo-taggable location to search, and then choose a day in the recent past or pull up a calendar to choose a date in the past. Right now, however, the app only goes back to September 2013, so it’s limited by its newness.
Can you search a photo on Instagram?
You can drag and drop an image directly into the search field if you’re on a desktop/laptop computer, or upload an image from your mobile device. There is also an option to reverse image search using the image’s URL.
Can you search for keywords in Instagram messages?
To look up a specific Instagram message, simply execute the search command (Ctrl+F on Windows, Cmd+F on Mac, and the search option on your phone’s file manager), then type in your keyword. The text will be highlighted if there’s a match.
Can you search for more than one hashtag on Instagram?
At the time of this writing, Instagram doesn’t allow you to search by using multiple hashtags. Even if they are separated, it will still search for it as one hashtag. The only way to use multiple hashtags is by doing multiple searches for each tag.
How do I search an image?
Search with a URL
- On your computer, open a web browser, like Chrome or Safari.
- Go to the website with the picture you want to use.
- To copy the URL, right-click on the picture.
- Click Copy image address.
- Go to Google Images.
- Click Search by image .
- Click Paste image URL.
- In the text box, paste the URL.
How can I search by image?
Search with an image from a website
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google app or Chrome app .
- Go to the website with the image.
- Touch and hold the image.
- Tap Search with Google Lens.
- Select how you want to search: …
- At the bottom, scroll to find your related search results.
How can I find a person with just a picture?
Using Google Images to Find Someone
- Go to Google Images.
- In the search bar, on the left, you’ll see a little camera icon. …
- You should see two choices: Paste the URL of the image or Upload. …
- Hit “Search” and you should see a list of all the pages where that photo appears.