Why is Facebook showing most relevant comments?
When you see Most Relevant above the comments on a post, it means that comments you see are ranked, and you’re more likely to see high-quality comments that are relevant to you. This means that you’re more likely to see the following at the top: Comments or reactions from your friends.
How do I change from most relevant to all comments?
How To Enable Comment Ranking
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Click on ‘Page Settings’ in the bottom left of your Page.
- From ‘General’, click ‘Comment Ranking’
- To turn comment ranking on, click to check the box next to See the most relevant comments by default.
- Click ‘Save Changes’.
How do I turn off comment filters on Facebook?
If you’re running Facebook on a mobile device:
- Tap on the three horizontal lines in the top right corner.
- Tap on “Settings & Privacy.”
- Tap on “Settings.”
- Select “Followers and Public Content.”
- Toggle “Comment Ranking” into the “Off” position.
How do you change Facebook comments from most relevant to all on iPad?
How to Enable Comment Ranking for Facebook Posts on iPhone, iPad, and Android
- Step #2. Now, scroll down and tap on Settings & Privacy Button. …
- Step #3. Tap on Account Settings. …
- Step #4. Next, tap on Public Posts.
- Step #5. Finally, go to Comment Ranking section and select ON.
- Step #2. …
- Step #3. …
- Step #4.
How do I filter comments on my Facebook page?
Click your Page photo at the top right, then click Settings & Privacy. Click Settings, then in the left menu, click Privacy. In the left menu, click Public Posts. In the Moderation section, go to Hide comments containing certain words from your Page, then click Edit.
Why does Facebook not show all comments?
One of the common reasons behind Facebook comments fails to load is a poor network connection. Thus, you need to make sure that you are using reliable and strong Wi-Fi or cellular internet connection to load your Facebook comments. You can visit other pages to check if other ones load with the same connection.
Why can I not see all comments on Facebook?
Sometimes it may so happen that Facebook pages do not load at all. Sometimes, a simple update to the Facebook app can help. … If you are using the Facebook app on mobile, close it, and open it again. If you are using a computer, refresh the page and try again.