How do you change your Instagram theme color?
Tap on the information button at the top right corner of your screen. Under the chat settings, there you will find the Instagram Chat “Themes” button. Click on “Themes” and choose the theme you want to use.
Why can’t I change themes on Instagram?
Update Instagram App
If you do not see the theme setting in your Instagram Messages, then you need to update the Instagram app. Open Play Store (Android) and App Store (iOS) and search for Instagram. Tap on Update. … Only when you have the new icon you will be able to use themes in Instagram chats.
How do you change your Instagram theme on iPhone?
Instagram’s dark mode for iPhone
- Open your phone’s settings.
- Select ‘Display and brightness’
- Tap ‘Dark’ to change the theme.
- Launch Instagram.
How do you make an Instagram theme?
Then let’s dive in!
- Choose WHAT to post first. Before you even start taking pictures, editing them, and arranging them in a feed, there’s homework you need to do. …
- Choose a color palette. …
- Shoot in the same light. …
- Edit similarly. …
- Balance your feed out.
How do you change your background on Instagram?
- Open the Instagram app and tap the new post icon.
- From the bottom menu, select Story.
- From the bottom menu, select Create.
- Tap the small circle icon in the lower-right corner to cycle through your available background color options.
- Tap Tap to type and type a message as usual.
How do you change the color of your background on Instagram?
At the top of your story draft screen, tap the scribble icon to the left of the text icon.
- Tap the scribble icon next to the text icon to begin editing your Instagram story background. …
- Choose the pen brush and the color for your Instagram story background.
How do you change the black Theme on Instagram?
Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile. Tap in the top right. Tap Settings, then tap Theme. Tap Dark or Light.
How do you use Theme on Instagram chat?
Step 1: Open the Instagram app on your smartphone and go to the DM section. Step 2: Open any chat and click on the person’s name, which is showing up on the upper side of the phone. Step 3: You will now see a “Theme” option, just tap on it and choose the theme you want to use.