How do you create a poll on Facebook 2021?
Here is how to add a poll to your Facebook story:
- At the top of your News Feed, click “Add to Story”.
- Add your photo or video.
- Click the smiling face sticker icon in the top right, then click “poll”
- Type your question, then tap “Yes” or “No” to customise the answers.
- Click “Done” in the top right.
- Click Share to Story.
How do you create a poll on Facebook feed?
Log into your account and navigate to your news feed.
- Click “Groups” in the left-hand column. …
- Click where gray text says “Write something…” and then click “Poll” from the tabs that drop down. …
- Click “Poll Options” if you wish to allow people to add new choices or to vote on multiple choices. …
- Tap the word “Groups.”
Can you still create a poll on Facebook?
You can create a poll on Facebook to ask a question, customize the answers, and let people vote for their favorite option. … However, you can also create a poll in a Facebook group or in a story. Keep in mind that you’ll need to be an admin or editor to create a poll on a Facebook Page.
Why is poll not showing on Facebook?
If you can’t see the events icon, tap the expand button and scroll down. Now go to the “Events” tab. Tap the event then the “Discussion” tab. … From the new window, tap the “Poll” icon on the right.
How do you see poll results on Facebook?
How do I see results of a Facebook Poll? After a poll ends, anyone who clicks on the poll itself will see the results (and will no longer be able to vote.) As the page admin, you are able to view who voted for each option by clicking on the numbers of votes.
Why can’t I create a poll in my Facebook group?
Only group members and admins can vote on polls. If you don’t see this option available in your group, it could be because the group admins don’t allow this kind of post in your group. If you’re an admin, learn how to manage this feature in your group.