How can you make a custom location on Instagram?
Add Your Custom Location to Your Instagram Post
To add your location to Instagram, create a post, and under the area where you type in your caption, click “Add Location”. Type in your new location, and it should appear. Click your location and then share your post.
How do you create a custom location on Instagram 2021?
Add a custom Instagram location
- Login to Facebook.
- Tap ‘Check In’ at the top of your Facebook feed.
- Enter the name of the location you’re trying to add – ensuring to use capitals.
- Tap “Add
- Choose a relevant category for your location.
- Tap Create.
- Post your check-in to Facebook.
How do you create a custom location on Instagram without Facebook?
To add a geotag in Instagram Stories do the following:
- Begin by creating a story post.
- Tap on the “stickers” icon while editing.
- Select the location sticker.
- Type in your location to find it on Instagram.
- Select the location.
- Post as normal.
Can you fake your location on IG?
The most convenient way to add a fake Instagram location is to spoof your device’s GPS location. … Spoof GPS location on both iOS and Android devices and share it on social media platforms with ease, such as Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, etc.
How do you create a location on Instagram 2020?
How to Create a Custom Location Tag on Instagram [Step-by-Step Instructions]
- Step 1: Check-In. …
- Step 2: Enable Location Services. …
- Step 3: Name Your Location. …
- Step 4: Add Your New Location. …
- Step 5: Choose a Category. …
- Step 6: Pick a Physical Location. …
- Step 7: Claim Your Location.
How do I change my location on Instagram iPhone?
To edit a location:
- Above your photo or video, tap (iPhone) or (Android).
- Tap Edit.
- Tap the location name, then tap Remove Location or Change Location (iPhone), or tap Find a Location… or tap X next to Select a Location (Android).
- Tap Done (iPhone) or (Android).