You can use Twitter’s advanced search operators to search for tweets from a user, within a date range you suspect their first tweet may be (e.g. soon after sign-up). You then might have to scroll down a bit, depending on how often they tweeted and the date range you chose.
How do you find someone’s first tweet?
Login to your Twitter account, and go to Twitter’s advanced search page.
- Under the “People” subheading, enter your username (with no “@”) into the “From these accounts” field:
- Under “Dates,” select start and end dates for your search:
- Click “Search,” and Twitter should return a list of top tweets from that period:
How do I scroll down to my first tweet?
Hit “Search” and you will be shown a timeline of all tweets you’ve posted in the time period you’ve specified in this step. Now, simply scroll down the timeline to find your oldest, and thus first, tweet.
First, visit Twitter’s advanced search page. This will open as a pop-over window on the web based version of Twitter. Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the pop over window and you will see the options to add a date range to your search. You can add a range of dates, or just one specific date.
How do you look up old tweets?
Do you want to search for an old Tweet or find a specific Tweet? Discover exactly what you’re looking for in search
- Enter your search into the search bar on twitter.com.
- Click Advanced search, located underneath Search filters on the upper right of your results page, or click More options and then click Advanced search.
Can you search one person’s tweets?
For those with access, when you navigate to a user’s profile, you’ll see a search icon in the top right corner of the screen on the user’s profile banner, next to the three-dot menu. Then, you can type in keywords to search the user’s tweets.
Where can I find old tweets 2021?
Here’s how to perform a search for your old tweets.
- Go to https://twitter.com/search-advanced.
- Enter your username into the “From these accounts” field under “People.”
- Select a date range from the pop-up calendar to view your tweets (or tweets from any profile you wish to see) within a specific time frame.
Why can’t I see older tweets?
Truncated profile timelines can be caused by: Accounts deleting many Tweets in a row from their profile. Accounts that run a mass-deletion program on their profile. … Tweets more than a week old may fail to display in timelines or search because of indexing capacity restrictions.
Who tweeted first?
First ever tweet by Twitter boss Jack Dorsey turns 15 years old.
How can I see what my first tweet was liked?
2) At the top middle of your profile, just below your header photo, you will see a row of tabs. The one at the far right is called ‘likes. ‘ Click on that tab to view everything. 3) Scroll through your list of likes.
How far back can you see tweets?
Twitter doesn’t show tweets beyond the most recent 3,200 posts. If BTS has posted 3,200 times since October 2018, then that’s as far back as you can scroll. You can get around this somewhat by using search: enter the keywords you’re interested in and specify you want to see tweets only from BTS.
How do you look at old tweets on mobile?
How to Find Old Tweets on Android
- Open the Android Twitter app and log-in your account.
- Click the search tab in the lower section of the page and type “from: [username]” to find your old tweets.
- If you are looking for the old tweets of a certain user, type “from:” and then the user’s username.
How do you see someone’s followers on Twitter?
– Log in to your Twitter account. – Find the account you want to search Twitter followers using the Twitter search bar and go to their profile. – Click the “Following” option to search who someone follows on Twitter. – Or click “Followers” to search someone’s Twitter followers.