Press the bright red button to record your video. Remove your thumb from the red button when you want to end your clip. When you’re ready to record your next segment, just press that big red button again and record the same way. Continue this process until you’ve created all of the clips you want.
How do I put multiple TikTok videos together?
Create video multiple videos/photos to TikTok
- Go to Create video from the menu bar.
- Tap the Create video button on the Camera Screen to browse your device’s gallery.
- Hit the Multiple option at the bottom.
- Select all your media and tap Next.
- You’ll then have the option to sync sounds across the media and adjust it.
Can you make more than one TikTok video at a time?
You can select up to 35 videos, but the maximum duration for a TikTok video is 60 seconds. Tap “default” next to sound sync, then select a video at the bottom of the screen. … You can trim individual videos as well by tapping the video and repeating the same process. Make sure to tap the checkmark to save your changes.
How do you make a 3 minute video on TikTok?
Once you’re on the camera screen, you’ll be able to select either ’15s’, ’60s’ or ‘3m’ from a swipe across menu just above the big red record button. Swipe along to the 3 minute option and the camera will let you record up to 3 minutes of footage within the app itself.
How do you make a TikTok more than 35 videos?
Videos with more than 35 photos
- Open TikTok on your mobile phone.
- Go to “+” to create a new video.
- Click the “Upload” button in the lower right corner.
- Your phone gallery will open, with all your photos and videos.
- Choose the video you just created with the slides.
- Cut it out in case you want to do without a piece.
How do you make a 3 minute song on TikTok?
If you need to use a 3-minute or even longer song from your local device as the TikTok music background, the process can be a little complicated. You have to add the full sound to the video via software like CapCut, convert the video via TikTok long video converter, and then upload it to TikTok.
How do I upload videos longer than 60 seconds on TikTok?
Launch TikTok, and click the plus button to start a new video. Click the ‘Upload’ button in the bottom-right corner to upload media from your camera roll. Tap on the circles in the pictures or video you want to add to your video to select them. Click ‘Next,’ and then ‘Adjust clip’ to edit the length of your videos.
How many minutes can I upload on TikTok?
Currently TikTok users can share videos up to three minutes long, a limit that was set by the social network in December 2020. Now that limit will be raised once again, this time to support videos up to five minutes long.
How many minutes can TikTok make you?
TikTok expands max video length to 3 minutes, up from 60 seconds.