Is there a way to rearrange photos on Instagram?
Unfortunately, Instagram does not permit anyone to rearrange Instagram posted photos. The only way to rearrange your photos on a page is by deleting the post and republishing it. This will refresh the post and show it to your followers again, resulting in more engagement on behalf of your newer followers.
How do you rearrange multiple photos on Instagram?
Tap the stacked square icon to create a multiple-image Instagram post. Once you tap on the stacked squares icon, scroll through your image library and tap to select up to 10 images and/or videos.
How do I rearrange my Instagram posts 2020?
Feed Tip 2: 3 ways to rearrange your photos
- Drag & Drop: with your finger press and hold a photo then drag it on the other one.
- Swap: select 2 photos you would like to swap and tap the swap icon on the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Shuffle: select more than 2 photos and press the swap icon to rearrange them.
How do I put multiple pictures on one Instagram story?
How to add multiple photos on an Instagram Story
- Tap the camera icon to open your Stories.
- Tap the photo icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose the multiple photo icon, which is located above your photo gallery.
- Tap the photos that you want to add in the order you want them to appear in your Stories.
Can you post multiple photos on Instagram?
To choose more than one photo to add to a post, do the following: In the main Instagram feed screen, tap the + icon. … Swipe in the thumbnail photos, and then tap the first photo you want to add. Tap the select multiple icon.
How do you post multiple pictures on Instagram without cropping?
To post multiple different photos or videos with different sizes on Instagram, you need to use a tool to resize them first. To avoid cropping out content, add a white background to make each photo or video in to a square. Then, you can post the album without cropping out or changing the size of your image.