Tap the camera icon to add a new photo or video to your Tweet. Tap the photo icon to attach an existing photo, video, or GIF. Once you have 2 or more photos selected, you can tap and hold a photo to drag and reorder before Tweeting.
How do I upload multiple photos on twitter android?
Click on the photo icon from the bottom of the Tweet box and select an image from your computer. Add more images to your Tweet. Click on the photo icon again choose another image from your computer. You can select up to 4 photos.
How do you post multiple pictures on twitter mobile?
Twitter Collage on Mobile
- Click the “Compose” icon to create a new tweet.
- Click the “Image” icon and choose the first image of your collage (the big one) from your phone library: it will be inserted into your tweet.
- Click the “Image” icon again, and this time, choose up to three additional images.
How do you make a 4 collage on twitter?
To create a collage in Twitter,
- Compose a new tweet.
- Click to Add Photo, and choose a photo to add.
- Then click the Add More button and continue adding photos, up to four total.
How do you arrange photos on twitter?
Essentially, Twitter users can now add up-to four images to a tweet, once added, you can tap and hold a picture to select it and then drag it forward or back to change the order in which you want the pictures to be laid out. Twitter has been testing this feature since July now.
How many images can you post in a tweet?
You can post up to four photos in a single tweet. Twitter supports in-stream images that are JPEG, GIF, or PNG file formats.