Open up TikTok and hit the plus sign icon on the bottom of the screen. Once you arrive at the recording screen, click the Upload button in the bottom right corner. This brings you to your phone’s gallery where you can select which photos or videos you want to upload.
How do I make my first TikTok video?
To create a new video:
- Tap + at bottom of the screen.
- Upload content from your device Library or use the TikTok camera.
- Add Sounds, Effects, Filters, or other camera tools.
- Start your video by pressing the Record button.
- Record your content.
- Tap the check mark.
- Make additional edits on the post page.
- Post your video!
Why can’t I post on TikTok?
Ensure You Have Good Internet Connection
One of the main reasons for your TikTok videos not posting is due to a weak or unstable internet connection. Don’t worry, you’re not gonna need lightning speeds just to upload a short TikTok video. Only that with moderate internet speeds, your uploading speed may be slowed down.
How do you post 2020 on TikTok?
‘Year on TikTok’ can be accessed by simply opening up the TikTok app and selecting the ‘Year on TikTok’ icon on your For You feed. You can also find it on the ‘Year on TikTok’ banner on the Discover page. Remember to share your video and “vibe” of 2020 with your friends and followers on TikTok and beyond!
How do I get TikTok views?
14 ways to get more TikTok views
- Add hashtags to your videos. …
- Keep short and sweet. …
- Trending sound effects. …
- Find your specific audience. …
- Try a how-to video. …
- Dabble in some duets. …
- Team up with an influencer or special guest. …
- Promote your TikTok content on your other social channels.
How to Go Viral on TikTok
- Kick your video off with a bang. …
- When deciding on video length, keep it as short as possible. …
- Record your own audio. …
- Use trending music or sounds. …
- Tell a story. …
- Share tips, advice, favorite things. …
- Always have a strong call to action. …
- Include random details for people to comment on.
How do I post a draft on TikTok?
How to create a TikTok draft
- Launch TikTok.
- Press the plus button to open the camera screen.
- Film something using the pink button or upload a video from your gallery.
- Tap the pink tick, then click next.
- Then, at the bottom left of the screen, tap the ‘Drafts’ button to save it as a draft.
To share a video:
- Go to the video.
- Tap Share.
- Choose how you’d like to share the video.
- Follow the instructions for the channel you select.
Why is my TikTok getting no views?
Why is my TikTok not getting views? There could be many reasons you’re getting 0 views on TikTok. It could be that your former videos didn’t get a lot of views. Or that you did something that the platform doesn’t want you to do.
How many TikTok violations are banned?
There is no such thing as a threshold limit that you have to reach to get banned. Sometimes, even if you violate one guideline you could get banned. It’s always best to create content which is safe for everyone to watch.
How do you post pictures on TikTok?
Open “TikTok” and tap the “+” icon. Next, tap the “Upload” icon in the lower right corner of the screen. Tap on “Image” at the top and then tap on the images you want to add to your content.
How do you post your year on TikTok?
Firstly you will need to have downloaded the latest version of TikTok, so hurry to your app store now to get the newest update. You can then access the ‘Year on TikTok’ icon on your feed or go to the discover page and click on the ‘Year on’ banner.
How do you get paid on TikTok?
To earn money directly from TikTok, users must be 18 years or older, meet a baseline of 10,000 followers, and have accrued at least 100,000 video views in the last 30 days. Once they reach that threshold, they can apply for TikTok’s Creator Fund through the app.