As for Twitter, there is no way of backdating a tweet.
How do I tweet a certain date?
Login to your Twitter account, and go to Twitter’s advanced search page.
- Under the “People” subheading, enter your username (with no “@”) into the “From these accounts” field:
- Under “Dates,” select start and end dates for your search:
- Click “Search,” and Twitter should return a list of top tweets from that period:
Can you change the date on a tweet?
It is not possible to change the date of a Tweet.
Can you sort tweets by oldest?
Go to Twitter Advanced Search . Enter the “From these accounts” icon under “People” and type your username. Use the pop-up calendar tool and select the date range of the tweets you are looking for. Originally Answered: How can I find older tweets?
What is my oldest tweet?
How to find your first tweet
- Step 1: Find your join date. Do you remember when you joined Twitter? …
- Step 2: Rev up Twitter’s Advanced Search. Next, open Twitter Advanced search and type in your username in the “From these accounts” input field. …
- Step 3: Specify the dates you want to search.
Can you schedule a Twitter thread?
Step-by-step guide to scheduling a Twitter thread
Click on “Compose Thread” in the top left of the screen. … Choose a date and time for when you would like your thread to be published to Twitter. Hit the schedule button and you are done!
How do I add a tweet to a moment?
From the Moments tab:
- Navigate to Moments via in your navigation bar.
- Click the Create button to start creating a new Moment.
- Title your Moment and give it a brief description.
- Select the Tweet you’d like to add to your Moment and click Add.
- Add a Cover Image by clicking the camera icon .
What is tweet embed?
Can you edit a tweet after posting?
Because deleting a tweet shouldn’t be the only option. Twitter knows sometimes you need to change your tweets after the fact. According to Twitter, this new edit-replies feature is immediately available on iOS, Android, and the web. …
How do I change my timestamp on twitter?
Open the Settings on your phone. Tap General management. Tap Date and time. Tap the toggle next to Automatic date and time.
How do I change the date format on twitter?
To fix in current version: Please go to Settings > Profile Settings and change the date format to the correct format you want.
How far back can you see tweets?
Twitter doesn’t show tweets beyond the most recent 3,200 posts. If BTS has posted 3,200 times since October 2018, then that’s as far back as you can scroll. You can get around this somewhat by using search: enter the keywords you’re interested in and specify you want to see tweets only from BTS.
Where can I find old tweets 2021?
Here’s how to perform a search for your old tweets.
- Go to https://twitter.com/search-advanced.
- Enter your username into the “From these accounts” field under “People.”
- Select a date range from the pop-up calendar to view your tweets (or tweets from any profile you wish to see) within a specific time frame.
How do you look at old tweets on mobile?
How to Find Old Tweets on Android
- Open the Android Twitter app and log-in your account.
- Click the search tab in the lower section of the page and type “from: [username]” to find your old tweets.
- If you are looking for the old tweets of a certain user, type “from:” and then the user’s username.