How do I unmute a story on my iPhone?
How to unmute an Instagram story
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android.
- Scroll to the end of your story feed by swiping to the left at the top of your homepage. …
- Press and hold down on the story that you wish to unmute. …
- Tap “Unmute” from the list of options.
How do I unmute someones stories?
Option 1 – Quick and Simple
- Scroll to the right on the story feed at the top of the screen and locate any greyed out profile icons.
- Long press the profile picture in question.
- Tap Unmute.
How do I unmute a story on Facebook?
To unmute a story:
- Go to the Stories section at the top of your News Feed, then tap Your Story.
- Tap , then tap Edit Story Settings at the bottom.
- Tap Stories You’ve Muted.
- Tap Unmute next to the name of the person, Page or group.
How do you unmute someone on Facebook?
How to Unmute on Facebook
- Click the pencil icon that appears when you hover over “News Feed” on the left side of your Facebook homepage. Select “Edit Settings” from the menu.
- Click the “X” next to the name of the person you want to “unmute.”
- Click “Save” to save your changes.
How do you unmute a story on messenger?
Here is how to unmute a story:
Tap on More and scroll down to Settings & Privacy. Then tap on Settings and scroll down to Stories. Tap on Story Settings then on Stories You’ve Muted. Now tap on Unmute next to the name of the person, Page, or group.
How can I mute someone on Facebook?
Visit the user’s profile page and click the three-dot menu button next to their name. This reveals options including Mute. Click Mute and confirm the action.
How do you mute someone on your story?
At the top of feed, tap and hold the profile picture of the person whose story you’d like to mute. Select Mute, then tap Mute story.
How do I mute stories on Facebook 2021?
How to mute Facebook stories on a computer
- Log into Facebook on your preferred browser on a Mac or PC.
- At the top of your newsfeed, you’ll find active stories. …
- Select a story if you haven’t already. …
- Click on the three dots in the right hand corner of the story.
- Click “Mute.”
How do I mute all my stories on Facebook?
Open the app and select the gear icon in the upper-right corner of the main page. Choose “Filters” and enable the toggle next to “Hide Stories” to prevent Stories from appearing.
What does it mean to mute someone on Facebook?
When a user mutes a conversation, they won’t be notified when they receive new messages. … The messages from the thread will silently appear in your Inbox without disturbing you. The muted messages will have a Mute icon on them.