If someone does mention your brand or business in a negative comment on their own Instagram post, you won’t be able to delete their post (of course), but you can report it by clicking the same three-dot “more options” menu. However, it will only be removed if it goes against Instagram’s policies.
Should you delete negative Instagram comments?
DON’T: Delete the Comment (With Exceptions).
The worst thing you can do when someone has left a negative post on your social media page is delete it. If they realize you deleted it, they might get even more upset with your company.
How do you delete negative comments?
To remove bad reviews from Google Local, follow these nine steps:
- Sign in to your Google account.
- Open Google Maps.
- Search for your business.
- Choose to view your business reviews.
- Select All Reviews.
- When you see the review you want to remove, click the three dots in the top right corner.
- Select “Flag as inappropriate.”
Should you delete bad comments?
Negative comments or criticism should not be deleted from your social media channels, while unacceptable comments and remarks need to be – and it is very important that you give your fans and customers a clear definition of what unacceptable means to your organization, as well as the consequences for not following …
How do I manage negative comments on Instagram?
Here’s what you can do:
- print screen or repost the negative comment on your Instagram account.
- apologize to the person leaving the comment.
- write a longer explanation to all your followers who might be experiencing the same issue.
- say you’ll fix it and make sure it never happens again.
Why you shouldn’t delete negative comments?
It’s a chance to change the conversation.
If someone left a negative comment or review about your company, they’re giving you a chance to change the conversation and make it better. They didn’t silently vow to never do business with your company again and trash you to their friends.
When should you delete an Instagram comment?
How to delete a comment on Instagram, or hide and restrict comments
- You can delete a comment on Instagram if you’ve written it on someone else’s post, or if someone else has written it on your post.
- You can also hide offensive comments, or block certain users’ comments on your posts.
Is it OK to delete hate comments?
1. Never delete hate comments. Yes—sometimes it feels like it would all just be so much easier if you delete or block a hate tweet. But in fact, it would only make things worse.
Should you delete troll comments on Instagram?
Deleting comments can be a powerful tool or a destructive force. Remember to use this solution only when necessary: to censor bad language or content, eliminate trolls and spammy or promotional links.
How do you respond to a bad comment?
How to Respond to a Negative Online Reviews
- ACKNOWLEDGE THE ISSUE. In most cases, even if you don’t think the customer is right, it’s important to acknowledge the issue. …
- APOLOGIZE. …
- PROVIDE AN EXPLANATION, IF NECESSARY. …
- COMPENSATE THE REVIEWER APPROPRIATELY. …
- INVITE THE REVIEWER TO DISCUSS THE MATTER OFFLINE.