Whether you have 100 followers or 10 million, it is possible to download a list of your Twitter followers.
Can you export a follower list from twitter?
Exporting your Twitter followers should be an easy job. It is just like asking a bank for your financials. Twitter does provide you with an option to export Twitter followers from your account in JSON format.
Can you export a list of followers?
A simple tool to export list of followers & followings from Instagram. … Select or input the IG user you want to export, choose the export type then click ‘GO’. 3. Check ‘Profile’ if you want to extract profiles, be aware that the extraction of profiles will cost much time.
How do I copy a Twitter list?
Go to the List you’d like to share. 2. Use the share icon ( on iOS, web, and Android) from the top right of the List’s detail page, and choose from: Copy link to List.
Can you scrape Twitter followers?
This Twitter automation will do the hard work for you of visiting your favorite influencers’ profiles, scrape every follower and neatly arrange them in a spreadsheet. Once the scraping is done, simply download these twitter followers to a spreadsheet.
How do I import a list into Twitter?
How to Import Contact Lists to Twitter
- Click Who to Follow at the top and then click the Find Friends tab. …
- Select the account type from which you want to import. …
- Type your credentials and password and click Sign In.
- Allow access. …
- Select the check boxes for the people you want to follow.
How do I export twitter comments?
Go to your Account settings by clicking on the more icon in the navigation bar, and selecting Your account from the menu. Click on Download an archive of your data. Enter your password under Download an archive of your data, then click Confirm.
How do I get automatic followers on Twitter?
How to auto follow on Twitter
- Create a free Phantombuster account.
- Give the URLs of the Twitter profiles you want to auto follow.
- Choose to follow or unfollow the profiles.
- Specify the number of profiles to process per launch.
- Set the Phantom on repeat.
How do you see someone’s followers on Twitter?
– Log in to your Twitter account. – Find the account you want to search Twitter followers using the Twitter search bar and go to their profile. – Click the “Following” option to search who someone follows on Twitter. – Or click “Followers” to search someone’s Twitter followers.
How do I scrape Twitter without API?
Scrape tweets without using the API
- Set up the scraper. If you don’t already have them, make sure to install the required repositories: $ pip3 install scrapy $ pip3 install pymongo. …
- Run the scraper. …
- Parsing the scrape results.