Do you have to approve followers on Facebook?
In order to be friends with someone, one of you needs to submit a friend request, and the other needs to accept it. … This makes it so that you don’t see their posts in your feed, but you still remain friends and can still interact with them within the privacy settings they have set for their friends.
How do you let people see who follows you on Facebook?
How to see who is following you on Facebook
- Go to your friends tab and select the “More” section. Click the “More” tab. …
- Click “Following.” Select “Following.” …
- Scroll through the list of who’s following you. Scroll through to see who follows your profile. …
- Facebook users can choose to “follow” a page without liking it.
How do I turn on followers on Facebook App 2020?
Here’s how to turn on the Follow button on your personal profile:
- Click the down arrow in the upper-right corner of Facebook. …
- Select Settings.
- Click Followers on the left sidebar.
- Select Everybody from the drop-down menu next to the Who Can Follow Me section.
Why can’t I see all my followers on Facebook?
You can check out how many followers you have on your Facebook Page. However, you won’t be able to see who are your most active followers. … The other way you can do that is by opening up your Facebook Insights to check your follower metrics. On the left-hand side, click on Insights and then on People.
Why can’t I see who follows me on Facebook?
To check to see who is following you on Facebook, first go to your profile page. Under your cover photo click Friends. While in the Friends tab, click More, then Followers. If you don’t see this option, it means you don’t have any followers or you haven’t enabled that feature on your account.