How do I switch albums on Facebook?
To do this, go to your timeline and click Photos under your cover photo. Click the photo album that holds the photo/photos you’d like to move to a different album. A new page will open showing all the photos on that album.
How do you edit albums on Facebook Mobile?
Scroll down and tap Photos. Tap the album you’d like to change the privacy settings for. You can tap More Albums to find it. Tap and select Edit.
How do I rearrange albums on Facebook 2021?
How to rearrange Facebook albums
- Step 1: Click the following link https://www.facebook.com/media/albums/?id=xxxxxxxxxxxx.
- Step 2: Drag your Facebook photo albums to their new position.
- Step 1: Visit your Facebook Page.
- Step 2: Click on Photos.
- Step 3: Click on Albums.
- Step 4: Drag your albums to reorder them.
Can you move photos to different albums on Facebook?
Facebook finally gave us an intuitive way to move a photo from one album to another. … To move a photo from one album to another, just click the “Move To Other Album” link in the dropdown menu. In the popup that opens, select the other album where you want the photo to be moved to.
How do you edit albums on iPhone?
Edit and organize albums on iPhone
- Tap Albums, then tap See All.
- Tap Edit, then do any of the following: Rename: Tap the album name, then enter a new name. Rearrange: Touch and hold the album’s thumbnail, then drag it to a new location. Delete: Tap .
- Tap Done.
Can you rearrange pictures in a Facebook post?
Open the Facebook app and select all the photos you want to upload. If you’re looking to edit a post, tap the edit button and then a photo you’ve shared in the post or the small camera button (if you want to add more photos) at the bottom left to edit the photos. … You can reposition every single photo like this.