Copy the Twitter URL you’d like removed from Google’s index (for example: twitter.com/#!/[username here]/status/12345678) Visit Google’s page to remove outdated content. Paste in the Twitter URL that you’d like removed. Submit your request.
Why do my Twitter pictures show up on Google?
Your Twitter profile shows up in Google searches because Twitter has a high Google search rank. Keep in mind that the words you write in updates may also be indexed and come up in a search for those terms.
How do I remove my profile picture from Google?
On Computer (Web)
- Open your browser and head to accounts.google.com.
- Sign in with your account if not already.
- Click on Personal Info on the sidebar at left.
- On the next screen, please scroll down and click on Go to About me.
- Here, click on Profile Picture.
- Now, click the Remove button below your photo.
How do I remove my Twitter profile picture?
There is no way to remove your profile picture from Twitter. That is, you can’t delete the image and go back to the default avatar. Previously, you could click or tap on the picture, select Remove, and the image would disappear.
Unlink your address
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- In the top left, tap the Menu .
- Scroll down, then tap Settings.
- Tap the Gmail account you’d like to unlink from your other account.
- In the “Linked Account” section, tap Unlink account.
- Choose whether to keep copies of emails from the account.
Get the URL of the page or website which you want to request the removal of. The URL can usually be found at the address bar (also known as, location bar or URL bar) of a browser. Log-in to your Google Account. If you don’t have one, you will have to create a new one to access the content removal page.
How do I change the default profile picture on Google?
Update 1 (March 10, 2021)
- Go to manage your Google Account.
- Select “People & Sharing” at the left side.
- Click “About Me”
- Click “Profile Picture”
- Then you can see the “Remove”, click it and your profile picture will back to default.
How do I remove my profile picture?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Tap Photos then select the Profile Pictures album.
- Tap the picture you want to delete.
- Tap More Options, then tap Edit Photo.
- Tap Delete.
How do I get rid of twitter icon 2021?
To delete the Twitter app on an Android, hold your finger down on the app icon and tap “Uninstall,” or to hide the app, drag and drop it in your app drawer.
Why can’t I change my twitter picture?
Try either upgrading your browser so it is up to date, or try using a different browser. Your upload problem may be related to the browser or computer you’re using. Make sure you click ‘Apply. ‘ Your image won’t save until you do.
Why does Twitter make me confirm my identity?
Suspicious, unusual activity can trigger Twitter to get you to verify that you are not a bot user. This is to make sure that Twitter has real users – not fake users. Either you’re a robot or you behave as one.
To remove a Google account from Chrome, press the settings menu icon in the top-right area of your profile card. In the drop-down menu that appears, press the Remove This Person option. Once pressed, the Chrome profile linked to your Google account will be removed.