Why can’t I remove an account from my Instagram?
This is due to enabled saved login information. To remove the account from your Instagram app (not your account), launch the app. Check if you’re currently in the account you want to remove. Tap the “profile icon” at the bottom-right corner, not the profile icon towards the top.
How do I remove an Instagram account I’ve added 2021?
To remove an Instagram accounts you’ve added, you need to go to your profile. Tap the three lines in the corner and then click settings. Scroll right to the bottom and select ‘log out’. It will give you the option to select the account you want to log out of.
How do I delete my 2021 Instagram account?
Go to Apps (this could also be Apps & notifications or Application Manager, depending on your device and Android edition). Find Instagram from the list of apps and tap on it. Tap on Storage. Select the Clear storage or Clear data option.
How do I remove an Instagram account from my phone?
How to Remove Instagram Account From App
- Go to ‘Settings’
- Click ‘Security’
- Click ‘Saved login information’
- Turn OFF ‘Saved login information’ (and choose ‘Remove’ on additional popup)
- Go to ‘Settings’, scroll down and select ‘Log Out’ (then click ‘Log Out’ twice more on the following 2 popups)
How do you delete your Instagram account on your phone?
Once you log out, you will see multiple accounts on the home screen of the Instagram app. Tap on the three-dot icon next to the one whose details you want to delete, and select Remove from the menu. That will remove the account details for that account from your phone.
How do you remove an added account on Instagram that is remembered?
Tap the small Edit button at the bottom. Tap the x mark beside the account that you want to remove. Instagram will confirm your decision following the pop-up menu. Select Remove, and the app will forget the login details of the account.
How do you delete Instagram account on iPhone?
How to delete your Instagram Account on an iPhone
- Log into Instagram in a web browser. Meira Gebel/Business Insider. …
- In the drop-down menu, select a reason for deleting. Meira Gebel/Business Insider. …
- After you’ve entered your password again, you can delete your account. …
- Tap “OK” and your account will be deleted.