Visit the Explore tab by tapping the magnifying glass icon from your app (or the # icon on desktop). Now you can explore… Explore!
Where is the Explore page on Twitter?
The Explore tab is found in the bottom menu bar on the Twitter app, where the Moments tab used to be. Explore is only available in the updated Twitter app for iPhone and iPad. If you do not see Explore in the app, check to see if you have updated the app.
What happened to Twitter explore?
Having placed high hopes on it just over a year ago, Twitter announced that it will replace Moments with a new Twitter Explore tab. … But going forward, you’ll find it under the new Twitter Explore tab. It will be right alongside a consolidated tab, including Live Video, Search, and Trending Hashtags.
Is there a way to search tweets?
Do you want to search for an old Tweet or find a specific Tweet? Discover exactly what you’re looking for in search
- Enter your search into the search bar on twitter.com.
- Click Advanced search, located underneath Search filters on the upper right of your results page, or click More options and then click Advanced search.
How do you search for topics on Twitter?
Another way to find content on Twitter is by following topics. On the right side of the web app, you’ll see a list of topics and headlines; for the mobile app, hit the search button in the mobile app to see the list. These are the trending topics, which are a good way to find popular conversations on Twitter.
How do you view moments on twitter?
How to find Moments:
- Tap the Explore tab.
- Scroll down to the What’s happening section. Featured Moments are listed by Media, Pop Culture, Music, Travel, Politics, and more.
- To view additional Moments by category, tap Show more.
How do I gain twitter followers?
Here are seven simple tips:
- Share relevant and useful content. People come to Twitter to take part in conversations and consume content they’re interested in. …
- Promote your @name everywhere you can. Get your brand in front of people as much as possible. …
- Tap into your existing customer base. …
- Run a followers campaign.
Do people still use twitter moments?
By extending this creative format to everyone, Twitter says they’re “giving people a new and dynamic way to tell their stories.” Moments have already been used by a wide range of brands, individuals, and groups. … It’s a powerful Twitter feature, continuing to help build community as we engage specific topics and events.
How do you see someones most popular tweets?
Here’s what you need to do.
- Log into your twitter account.
- Click on the photo on the right hand side. …
- You want to click on analytics.
- There is a menu across the top that says “Home, Tweets, Audience…. …
- Click on Tweets.
- You should then be able to see another menu directly under the graph that shows your impressions, etc.
How do I see all tweets from a user?
Login to your Twitter account, and go to Twitter’s advanced search page.
- Under the “People” subheading, enter your username (with no “@”) into the “From these accounts” field:
- Under “Dates,” select start and end dates for your search:
- Click “Search,” and Twitter should return a list of top tweets from that period:
How do you see someone’s followers on Twitter?
– Log in to your Twitter account. – Find the account you want to search Twitter followers using the Twitter search bar and go to their profile. – Click the “Following” option to search who someone follows on Twitter. – Or click “Followers” to search someone’s Twitter followers.
Why is Twitter’s search so bad?
Why doesn’t all content show up in Twitter search? In order to keep your search results relevant, Twitter filters search results for quality Tweets and accounts. Material that jeopardizes search quality or creates a bad search experience for other people may be automatically removed from Twitter search.
How do you show sensitive content on Twitter?
Tap Settings and privacy. Tap Privacy and safety. Look for the Safety section and toggle the button next to Mark media you Tweet as containing material that may be sensitive.