Where did YouTube’s comment section go?
The comments section was directly under the video player – typically the comment section sits below the recommended videos, which requires a fair amount of scrolling (see below). Typically comments are below recommended videos.
Why are YouTube comments not showing?
If you access YouTube via your phone or your PC, you can sign in with your Google account, and if there’s a problem with your account, the comment may not appear. So you can try playing the video in YouTube’s incognito mode or open an incognito window on your browser.
Did YouTube remove the comment section?
In the test, the comments have been removed from this bottom section of the page entirely. Instead, they’ve been relocated to a new section that users can only view after clicking a button. The new Comments button is found between the Thumbs Down and Share buttons, right below the video.
What happened to the comment section on YouTube 2021?
In YouTube test, the comments section has been removed from the bottom of the page entirely. Instead, it is relocated to a new section that users can only view after clicking the new Comments button, which can be found between the Thumbs Down and Share buttons, right below the video.
Where are the comments on YouTube Mobile?
Review and manage comments
- Open the YouTube Studio app .
- From the bottom menu, select Comments .
- Published comments is your default view. You can: Filter comments. …
- To remove a comment, report spam, or hide user from channel you can Tap More .
- To review pending comments, tap Published comments and select Held for review.
Comment settings for videos
You can view these comments from YouTube Studio, not the watch page. At the bottom of the tab, you may see a link to “Show hidden comments.” Click it to view potentially hurtful comments that are automatically held for review.
How do I turn comments back on YouTube?
Change comment settings on a video
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, select Content.
- Click a video’s thumbnail.
- Scroll down. click SHOW MORE.
- Under “Comments and ratings,” choose your comment settings.
- Click Save.