Facebook has introduced a new safety feature in India that will now enable users to “lock” their profiles completely so that only their friends can see the posts, photos, and videos. The latest move by the tech giant is aimed to give users, especially women, more control over their Facebook experience.
In which countries Facebook profile lock is available?
Actually this feature is already available on Facebook, it’s just not available in all countries. in Indonesia, Pakistan, Uae, Philippines, Bangladesh, mixco, Canada, Usa, And much More Countries.. the menu or key features of this profile still don’t exist. So, some people use VPN apps for this.
Is locking profile on Facebook Available in USA?
Log into your Facebook account. Click on your Facebook profile picture on the upper-left-hand side of the screen. Click on “Turn on Profile Picture Guard” from the pop-up. Once you enable this feature, your Facebook profile picture will be locked.
Is Facebook profile lock available in UK?
The feature is unavailable on the Facebook iPhone app or the desktop version of Facebook – Facebook.com. The Facebook profile lock is also limited to a few countries only at the moment, such as the UK, Bangladesh, India, etc.
Can I lock my Facebook profile in Philippines?
When you’re in your profile, click the three tiny dots on the right side of the page. From the next set of options that appear, choose the one with the shield sign next to it. On the next page, click the blue button, which will finally have your profile locked.
Is lock profile available in Philippines?
Lock your Facebook profile so only friends can view it. … At the moment, however, the feature to lock your Facebook profile is not yet available in the Philippines and several other countries.
How do I lock my Facebook profile in Australia?
How to lock Facebook profile
- Step 1: Launch Facebook on your device.
- Step 2: Go to your profile and tap on the ‘More’ option under your Profile Photo.
- Step 3: Now, click on the ‘Lock Profile’ option from the list of available options.
- Step 4: Now, click on the ‘Lock Your Profile’ option to confirm.
How can I lock my Facebook profile in India?
How to Lock Facebook Profile on Android and iPhone?
- Open the Facebook app and tap on your Profile.
- Now tap on the three-dot menu next to the ‘Add to Story’ section.
- Here, you will find the ‘Lock Profile’ option. Tap on it and you will be taken to the Lock Profile page.
- Tap on the ‘Lock Your Profile’ button to confirm.
Why is there no lock profile option in Facebook?
If the profile lock is not available on your Facebook page, manually modify the Facebook privacy settings to enable lock profile mode. If you want your friend to lock their profile, you can invite friends to lock their profile to allow them to this mode.
How can I lock my Facebook profile from others?
Lock Facebook profile via mobile app
- Open the Facebook app and tap on your profile.
- Tap the three dot menu icon next to ‘Add to Story’
- Here, you should see a Lock Profile option, tap on it.
- The next page will give you a brief on how it works with an option to Lock Your Profile at the bottom, tap on it.