The feature appears in your Direct inbox next to friends who show up in a list when you send a post from the Instagram Feed, per the blog post on the Instagram website. The only friends who will see your activity status are those accounts that you follow back or anyone you’ve talked with in Direct.
Who can see my Instagram activity history?
The truth of the matter is, you cannot directly hide Instagram activity or hide Instagram posts. Your shares, likes, and comments will be visible to your followers no matter what you do. You can choose to delete them or change your profile settings to lower your online visibility.
Can you see someone’s Instagram activities?
A new Instagram update has made it possible to see someone’s Instagram activity, or more specifically when they are online on the app. … To see their activity, go to your Instagram Direct Messages where you’ll have a complete list of all the people you’ve talked to.
Is Instagram history public?
There is no private browsing on Instagram, but you can clear your search history. Much like Google, Instagram keeps track of everything you’ve searched for in its app. If you head to Instagram’s Explore section, you can see the most recent people, tags, and places you’ve searched.
How do I hide my activity on Instagram?
How to hide your Instagram activity or online status
- Open Instagram.
- Tap on the Profile icon in the bottom right corner.
- Tap the three lines in the top right.
- Tap on Settings.
- Click on Privacy.
- Tap Activity Status.
- Tap the toggle next to Activity Status to turn off your activity status.
Can you see someone’s Instagram activity 2020?
As of October 2019, you’re no longer able to view someone else’s activity from within the Instagram app. … However, Instagram eventually saw this as a violation of personal information, so they ditched the feature entirely.
How do you see someone’s activity on Instagram 2021?
1. How to See Someone’s Recent Posts
- Launch the Instagram app on your device.
- Select the magnifying glass from the menu at the bottom.
- Type in the desired username in the search field at the top of the screen.
- Tap on the user’s name to open their account.
- Check out the latest posts by scrolling through their feed.
Does Instagram track your activity?
1. Does Instagram Track Your Habits? Instagram tracks your daily habits, and could allow others to do so too. A feature turned on by default shows followers when you were last online, or indeed if you’re online at the same time as them.
Can other Instagram users see your search history?
Other people can’t see your search history. Only you can see it or someone who has your password. Make sure your password is good, that you don’t share it with others and regular change your password.
Does Instagram clear search history?
Scroll down and click on Account data and then “View Account Data.” Under the “Account Activity” tab, you’ll see “Search History” and the option to “View All.” Then, click “Clear Search History” and “Yes, I’m Sure” to delete the list of Instagram handles.