If you’re having trouble adding or posting photos, try these troubleshooting tips: Make sure that you have a strong Wi-Fi or network connection. Try uploading the original photo instead of an edited version. … If you’ve been warned for posting abusive content, you may be temporarily blockedfrom uploading photos.
How do you add more photos to an already posted post on Facebook?
All you need to do is go into “edit” on your post – you’ll then be able to upload a new photo or remove a photo (by clicking the little x in the corner). Just go to post edit option, there you will be able to able to add or remove photos.
How do I add photos to an existing post on Facebook 2021?
Select a photo.
- On a smartphone or tablet: Tap the photo you want to upload, then tap Done at the top right corner of the screen. To select more than one photo, just tap as many photos as you’d like.
- On a computer: Click the photo you want to add, then click Open at the bottom right corner of the window.
How do I add more photos to a post?
Adding multiple images and videos is super easy:
- From the home screen, hit the + icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the first image you want to add.
- Tap the Select multiple icon on the bottom right of the image.
- Tap on the additional images you want to add and tap an image again to deselect it.
How many images can you add to a Facebook post?
There is no limit. Upon launch, up to 50 people can be added as contributors, each being allowed to share 200 photos.
How many photos can I upload to Facebook in one post 2021?
How many photos can you upload to Facebook at once? 1,000 photosYou can upload up to 1,000 photos to a Facebook photo album that’s been created by a third-party app.
Why can’t I edit my post on Facebook?
Why did Facebook take away the ability to edit photos and text? The main reason Facebook made this decision was to take a stand against fake news and misleading posts. If you think about it, a Facebook post could have a photo, title, and description completely different from what the webpage was actually about.
Can’t add photos Facebook album?
Check Your Browser
- Update your browser. Make sure you’re running the latest browser version on your computer. …
- Close unnecessary tabs. If you opened multiple tabs, close all of them except Facebook. …
- Disable your extensions. …
- Clear your cache. …
- Switch to a different browser.