What does it mean if Facebook says no posts available?
An “unavailable” message can also happen when an original post is deleted. You share a post from a friend, for example, and that friend later deletes the post.
How do you make it say no post available on Facebook?
Updated mobile browser experience
- Scroll down and tap Settings.
- Scroll down to Audience and Visibility and tap Posts.
- Tap Limit who can see past posts.
- Tap Limit Old Posts, then tap Confirm to confirm your decision.
How can you tell if someone hides your posts on Facebook?
Scroll through the wall posts in the middle of the screen. If all the posts are from the other person and yours are missing, he or she has been hiding your posts.
What does it mean on Facebook when it says content not available right now?
What Does It Mean On Facebook When It Says This Content Is Unavailable Right Now? There are several reasons why you might be getting this error message: some common ones include: User has deactivated the account, you might be logged out, the content is spam or flagged, and so on.
What does no posts available mean?
No Posts available means there are no Posts. If its on someones Profile its possible all of there Posts may be on Private. If its on your News Feed then its Possible the Servers may be having a Hard time pulling up your News Feed try Refreshing the Page and see if Posts start to come up.
How do you know if you’re restricted on Facebook?
How to Tell if You’re on Someone’s Facebook Restricted List
- If there’s empty space at the top of their profile, it could be due to a gap between public and private posts. …
- Browse their posts to see if all of them are set to public. …
- Have a mutual friend look at the profile and compare what you see.
How do you fix a blocked post on Facebook?
How to fix a website blocked by Facebook
- Make sure you’re not violating any Community Standards. Before doing anything else, you need to make sure that your website doesn’t violate Facebook’s Community Standards. …
- Submit your website to Facebook for reconsideration. …
- Use Facebook Ads live chat (if available)
What does Restricted mean on Facebook?
When you add someone to your Restricted list, you’ll still be friends with them on Facebook, but they’ll only be able to see your public information (example: your posts and profile info you choose to make public) and posts you tag them in.
How do I block someone from seeing my Facebook posts without unfriending them?
Here’s How to Stop Facebook Friends From Seeing Your Posts
- Step 1: Go the profile of the user you’d like to add to your Restricted List. …
- Step 2: Tap the “Friends” button under the user’s name.
- Step 3: Tap “Edit Friend Lists.”
- Step 4: Scroll to the bottom of the list, and tap “Restricted” to add a check mark to this row.
Does content not available mean blocked?
In this situation, you are most likely to receive the “Content not Available” message. … You are Blocked by a User or you have Blocked a User- If you ever try to search for the profile of the person who has blocked you or you have blocked him, then you will see this message.
How do you fix this content isn’t available right now?
Fixed: This Content Isn’t Available Right Now Facebook  [MiniTool News]
- Fix 1: Check If You Have Been Blocked. …
- Fix 2: Check If You Are Logged Out. …
- Fix 3: Check If the Content Was Deleted. …
- Fix 4: Check If the Privacy Settings Have Been Changed. …
- Fix 5: Check for Virus and Malware.