If your shop tab isn’t displaying correctly, head back to “Templates and tabs,” click on “Settings,” and make sure “Show Shop tab” is on. Once you’ve done this, head back to your Facebook page and click on “Shop.” To continue, you must agree to Facebook’s Seller’s Terms and Policies.
Why is the Shop tab not showing on Facebook?
Click Settings at the top-right corner of your Facebook Page. Then click Templates and Tabs from the menu on the left. Click the Add a Tab button and click Add Tab next to the Shop option. You should see the Shop tab again on your Page now.
How do I enable the Shop tab on Facebook?
Just click on settings, and then “Edit Page”. When you scroll down, you’ll see “Add a tab”. Click on “Shop” to add it to your Page. Once you do this, you can click back to your Page view to set up a Facebook shop on your Page.
How do I use commerce manager on Facebook?
- Step 1: Go to Commerce Manager. You’ll need to select a Commerce Account or create a new one.
- Step 2: Connect to a Sales Channels. …
- Step 3: Connect your Business Account and Catalog. …
- Step 4: Set Business Preferences. …
- Step 5: Manage Orders and Returns. …
- Step 6: Receive Payouts for Orders.
Why can’t I set up a shop on my Facebook page?
If you do not see the tab, it means that you don’t have the right page template activated. To set up a Facebook shop, you need a template aptly named “Shopping.” To change your template, go to Settings → Templates and Tabs. Find the Current Template area and click on the Edit button.
Manage a Catalog in Business Manager
- Go to Business Settings. Select your business account.
- Select Data Sources followed by Catalogs.
- Select your catalog on the left-hand side.
- Select how you want to manage your catalog.
Where is commerce profile on Facebook?
To see your own commerce profile:
- In the bottom right of Facebook, tap .
- Tap . If you don’t see tap See more.
- Tap then tap Commerce profile.
How do I access Facebook Business Suite?
To access Business Suite, log into the Facebook account associated with your business. Then, if you’re eligible, you’ll automatically be redirected to Business Suite when you visit business.facebook.com on desktop.
What is a Business Manager account on Facebook?
Business Manager is a Facebook tool that helps you organize and manage your business. When you join Business Manager, coworkers can’t view your personal Facebook profile unless you approve their friend requests. Coworkers can only see your name, work email address and the Pages and ad accounts you have access to.