How to Put a Facebook “Like” Button on your Website
- Step 1: Copy your Facebook page’s URL. …
- Step 2: Go to the Facebook Developers site.
- Step 3: Add your Facebook URL into the form. …
- Step 4: Choose your options. …
- Step 5: Click the Get Code button.
- Step 6: Copy your Like Box plugin code. …
- Step 7: Put the code on your site.
If you have add your Facebook into the popup setting but the Like button does not show, it might be one of these reasons: – Your Facebook page has been set with restrictions and it is not a public page. – You entered the wrong link on the app setting.
Use the Like Button Configurator to get the Like button code to insert into your webpage.
- Set the URL of your webpage where you are placing the Like button.
- Customized your Like button.
- See a preview of your button.
- Click the Get Code, and copy and paste the code into your webpage.
How can I increase my FB likes online?
18 Ways to Increase Facebook Followers and Likes in 2021
- Run Facebook Ads.
- Invite People to Like Your Page.
- Create Viral Content.
- Host a Giveaway.
- Post Attention Grabbing Content.
- Add a Facebook Likes Pop-Up.
- Try Out Facebook Live.
- Partner with an Influencer.
How to add the facebook like button to a post or page
- Choose URL or Page. Pick the URL of a website or Facebook Page you want to use with the like button.
- Code Configurator. Paste the URL to the code configurator and adjust settings like the width of your like button. …
- Copy & Paste HTML snippet.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – Facebook has turned its “like” button pink for users in the U.S. … The change is only visible in the U.S. because the holiday falls on a different date in other countries, Newsweek said.
Clicking Like below a post on Facebook is a way to let people know that you enjoy it without leaving a comment. Just like a comment, anyone who can see the post can see that you liked it. For example, if you click Like below a friend’s video: People who can see the video will be able to see that you liked it.