First of all go to your Facebook page and in the admin panel, click Edit page > Manage Permissions. Now scroll down to the bottom of the page and there you will see a reply option. Simply check/tick this option to enable it. Click Save Changes and you are done.
How do you reply to a message directly on messenger?
How to reply to messages in Facebook Messenger
- Open a conversation in the Facebook Messenger app.
- Long-press on any message (including your own)
- Press the Reply arrow icon.
- Type your response (or add GIFs/images) and press send.
What does private message mean on Facebook?
Facebook has a feature that enables you to send private messages to your friends. Think of it like Facebook email, only your personal email address is not revealed. … Sending messages to non-Facebook friends is built into the system, allowing for private chatting (instead of posting on public walls).
What is the Facebook jail?
Facebook Jail is when Facebook punish an account (profile or business page) -it could be that it blocks some features or disable the full account- because it breaks Facebook laws (post inappropriate content, post too fast, give too many likes, etc.).
Why can’t I comment on my Facebook posts?
How do I reply to a message?
Reply to a message
- Open the Chat app or Gmail app .
- On the bottom, tap Chat or Spaces .
- Open a chat message or a space.
- If you’re in a space, below the message, tap Reply .
- Enter your message or select a suggestion. You can customize a suggested message before you send it.
- Tap Send .
How do you respond to a specific message?
Android. Tap and hold the message, then tap Reply . Enter your response and tap Send . Alternatively, swipe right on the message to reply.
What is the difference between direct message and private message?
A “private message” should only be read or received by the recipient. No one else should be able or allowed to read it unless given permission by the sender or recipient of the message. “Direct” (adj) means being sent from A to B without extra procedures in the middle.
Is private message on Facebook the same as Messenger?
No. Private messages only appear in your inbox on Facebook or on the Messenger app.
How can I send a private message?
Send a direct message to someone in a space in Chat
- Go to Google Chat or your Gmail account.
- On the left, under “Spaces,” select a space.
- At the top, click the space name. View members.
- Point to the person’s name and click More. Message.
- Enter your message and then click Send .
Can u see who reported you on Facebook?
Anonymity. Regardless of what happens, you cannot see who reported you. When it comes to individual posts being deleted, you may not even be told what specifically was removed.
Can u find out who reported you on Facebook?
You cannot find out who reported you on Facebook. Facebook keeps this information confidential as it could become a problem if you knew who it was that reported you.
What words will get you banned from Facebook?
An example given for a sentence not allowed is: ‘It’s disgusting and repulsive how fat and ugly John Smith is. ‘ But the document adds: ‘We do not remove content like “frizzy hair,” “lanky arms,” “broad shoulders,” etc. since “frizzy,” “lanky,” and “broad,” are not deficient or inferior, and therefore not degrading.”’