Where did my Facebook recommendations go?
In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture. Tap Pages, then go to your Page. Tap Insights at the top of your Page. Scroll down to Recommendations.
Why are recommendations not showing on Facebook?
On the left side of your Facebook Page if Reviews tab is not appearing that means you have not enabled the same. To turn on this feature, you need to go to settings and there click Templates and Tabs. Scroll down and click on the button Add a Tab. … Now your business is open for Facebook Recommendations and Reviews.
How do I add recommendations to my Facebook page?
How to recommend a business on Facebook
- Click the Reviews/Recommendations tab.
- Click ‘Yes’ to recommend the Page.
- Write your recommendation and if you use mobile upload a photo along with the recommendation text.
- You can also choose a tag such as great service, amazing staff or similar.
- Click Post.
Can you delete a bad review on Facebook?
You can’t delete a negative spam or disrespectful review on your Facebook page, but you can report it. To report a review that doesn’t adhere to Facebook’s Community Standards, go to the review and click on the menu arrow in the top right hand corner. Click on “report post” and follow the instructions.
How do you ask for recommendations?
How to request a letter of recommendation
- Choose who you want to write your letters. …
- Prepare a resume or brag sheet. …
- Ask in person first. …
- Send a formal letter of recommendation request. …
- Follow up before the due date. …
- Say a final thank you. …
- Ask early to give ample time. …
- If you sense hesitation, ask someone else.
How do I turn off recommendations in Facebook 2021?
Follow these simple steps to turn off your reviews on Facebook:
- Step #1: Log in to your Facebook Business page.
- Step #2: Click on the “Settings” tab.
- Step #3: Navigate to “Templates and Tabs”
- Step #4: Navigate to the “Reviews” tab.
- Step #5: Turn off Reviews with the slider.
Is it illegal to delete bad reviews?
File a Legal Removal Request for the Bad Review of Your Business. … In the case of your business, this would potentially in the case of possible slander against you or your brand, which is illegal in the United States.