It’s easy to create icons in Canva to use for the cover photos for your Instagram stories highlights on your profile. Canva has a ton of free icon options and plenty for only $1, plus if you have a pro account, you will have access to many, many more. Get creative!
What app can I use to make Instagram highlight covers?
Top 11 apps to make Instagram highlight covers!
- PlaceIt. To start off this list we have what by far is one of the most complete and best apps and websites for more complete and complex image designs. …
- Canva. …
- Adobe Spark. …
- PicMonkey. …
- Visme. …
- Over. …
- Snappa. …
How do I make a cover for my Instagram highlights?
Instead, you can just edit the highlight directly:
- Go to your Instagram profile.
- Tap the highlight whose cover you’d like to change.
- Tap More in the bottom right corner.
- Tap Edit Highlight.
- Tap Edit Cover.
- Choose the image icon to access your phone’s photo library.
- Choose your beautiful cover.
How do you add icons on Instagram?
To add an icon to your cover:
- Select the “+” button on the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Select “Graphics”
- You can scroll to discover all the graphics they have, or you can search for a specific icon (example: “heart”)
- Press on the icon you want to use for your cover.
- Choose the color of your icon.
How do I make a highlight cover without posting it?
Here is how to do it:
- Hold your finger pressed on a Highlight.
- Select “Edit Highlight”
- Select “Edit cover”
- Press on the “image” icon at the beginning of the list. If you have a lot of photos and in a Highlight, you might have to scroll all the way to the left. …
- Choose a cover from your camera roll. Tada!
Why can’t I change my Instagram highlight cover?
How to Fix Instagram Story Highlight Covers If They Aren’t Working
- Quit the Instagram app, and reopen it.
- Log out of the Instagram app, and log back in.
- Turn off your phone, and turn it back on.
- Delete the Instagram app, and re-download it.
How do you make highlights on Instagram without adding them to your story?
How to Add a Story to Highlights Without Adding It to Story
- Switch your Profile to Private.
- Block Everyone So They Can’t See Your Story.
- Upload the story you want.
- Add the story to your highlights.
- After 24 hours, unblock people so they can see your stories again.