How do you post a house listing on Instagram?
9 tips for using Instagram Stories as a real estate agent:
- Post a house tour of your listing. …
- Add the location of your listing or farm area. …
- Add location-specific hashtag. …
- Mention your vendors. …
- Use relevant stickers and gifs. …
- Post a walk-through video of the listing. …
- Create a highlight for the listing.
How do I promote my listing on Instagram?
Tips for Promoting Your Properties
- Share Listings You’re Proud to Show Off. Your Instagram page represents you as a professional. …
- High Quality Photos and Videos. If you don’t have a professional photographer shooting your properties, consider hiring one. …
- Hashtags. …
- Include a Call to Action. …
- Consider Instagram Ads.
How do you post real estate?
31 days of social media post ideas for realtors !
- New Listing.
- Giveaways or contests.
- Helpful news or information.
- Local businesses and events in the community.
- Humor posts.
- Real estate tips.
- Videos of home tours or neighborhood guides.
- Home of the Week.
How do I promote myself as a real estate agent on Instagram?
10 Powerful Ways to Use Instagram for Real Estate Marketing
- Feature current properties and developments. …
- Feature future properties and developments. …
- Showcase aspirational real estate. …
- Let audiences know about your successes. …
- Promote specials and open houses. …
- Introduce yourself and your team.
How do I grow my real estate business on Instagram?
Here are our 10 best tips and ideas for real estate Instagram:
- Set the right Instagram objectives.
- Use local targeting.
- Get smart about demographics.
- Make use of popular real estate Instagram hashtags.
- Use carousel ads to show off your properties.
- Bring real estate to life with video.
- Leverage aspirational imagery.
How do you advertise real estate?
Unique Real Estate Marketing Ideas
- Create a website.
- Build a blog.
- Develop email marketing campaigns.
- Employ virtual staging.
- Try experiential marketing.
- Partner with local businesses.
- Run paid Instagram promotion.
- Use drone photography.
Real Estate Instagram Captions
- Write several drafts first.
- Front-load the most important information.
- Include a strong call to action.
- Limit yourself to 3-4 hashtags.
- Use emojis and have fun with them.
Real estate marketing tools
You need to prioritize your time and focus on the social media marketing platforms that make sense. Based on the previously noted NAR study, Facebook (97%), LinkedIn (59%) and Instagram (39%) are most realtors’ top picks.
How often should Realtors post on Instagram?
Instagram: 1-2 per day
There’s an unwritten rule among Instagramers that a user shouldn’t post more than once per day.